Knowing that your loved one’s grave looks respectable and dignified throughout the year gives comfort and peace of mind. However, sometimes it can be difficult to visit a grave, particularly when you live a distance away, the weather is poor or mobility becomes an issue. If tending your loved one’s grave is difficult for you, we can perform that service for you, including leaving fresh seasonal flowers. We take the highest care in our work so you can be reassured that everything is being cared for as you would wish.
We provide this service at a frequency and on a date as requested by the client along with a photographic record of the condition before and after the visit. This grave tending service works closely with our memorial masonry team to ensure that each memorial is regularly inspected so that damage or remedial work is identified and reported to clients.
On each grave tending visit we will:
- Lightly clean (soap and water) the memorial
- Clean all memorial pots
- Remove all dead flowers, plants and leaf litter
- Trim and edge grass
- Lightly prune any bushes or shrubs
- Place fresh seasonal flowers into the existing grave vase
- Provide before and after photographs and report on the memorial