Arranging a Funeral
We can visit your home or you can visit our Head Office in Victoria Road, or our Chapel of Rest in Whitworth Road to do the arrangement.
We will ensure that every funeral we arrange will be unique to you and we will do our utmost to give you the perfect tribute to your loved one.
Questions We Will Ask
When planning the funeral we will ask you to make a number of decisions so it’s best to be prepared and consider the following:
- Burial or cremation?
- Where you would like the funeral to take place? (church, crematorium, graveside, hotel etc.)
- The type of service – religious, civil, humanist, or any other
- Would you like Chapel Visits? (deceased’s own clothes can be provided)
- What music you would like?
- Would you like a Charity to benefit from donations?
- Who you would like mentioned in the obituary?
- What vehicles would you like?
- Would you like us to administer donations for a favourite charity?
When we meet you we will be able to advise on obituaries, floral tributes, coffins, catering, charitable donations and any other questions you may have.
To arrange a visit at your home or our office and discuss the perfect tribute to your loved one …