We know for many of the families that we see, bereavement is one of the most traumatic events they will be confronted with. Our highly trained staff will assist you professionally in the practical issues of arranging the funeral and will support you with compassion through this difficult time.
We are committed to supporting families after the funeral with our Bereavement Care service, where you are able to talk to someone in complete confidence who will understand how you are feeling.
We can visit your home or you can visit our Head Office in Victoria Road, our Chapel of Rest in Whitworth Road, or our Highworth Office & Chapel to do the arrangement.
We will ensure that every funeral we arrange will be unique to you and we will do our utmost to give you the perfect tribute to your loved one.
Questions We Will Ask
- When planning the funeral we will ask you to make a number of decisions so it’s best to be prepared and consider the following:
- Is your loved one to be buried or cremated?
- Where you would like the funeral to take place? (church, crematorium, graveside, hotel etc.)
- The type of service – religious, civil, humanist, or any other
- Would you like Chapel Visits? (deceased’s own clothes can be provided)
- What music you would like?
- Would you like a Charity to benefit from donations?
- Who you would like mentioned in the obituary?
- Where is the funeral to leave from and would you like any family cars?
- Would you like us to administer donations for a favourite charity?
- When we meet you we will be able to advise on obituaries, floral tributes, coffins, catering, charitable donations and any other questions you may have.