Update 21st December 2021
After receiving guidance and recommendations for the safety of our clients and staff the following is now in place at all of our branches
- When making funeral arrangements the number attending needs to be kept to a minimum.
- Home arrangements can still take place but face coverings must be worn by all involved, doors and windows should be opened a little to ensure air flow.
If you have any questions, then please speak with your funeral arranger.
Update 14th December 2021
Following recent government announcements the following is now in place
- A Face covering must be worn in places of worship, crematoria & burial grounds. This includes our chapels and offices.
- Limousines will now only seat 6 people and have a privacy screen between the driver and family.
- LFT are advised to be taken before attending a funeral.
- Singing is discouraged during the funeral service